We are looking for keen and talented people to join our Design and Development team as we embark upon a major international platform upgrade.
- Become an active member of our scrum team
- Build components and functionality for our services
- Collaborate with product team to ensure formats are scalable and future-friendly
- Develop using (?) applying best practice, frameworks and appropriate code libraries
- Ensure appropriate support for our range of supported browsers and devices
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
We are looking for someone who is friendly and proactive to join a small team of hard working people.
- Partner with customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs
- Authentic commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Identify and assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility using a variety of channels.
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships
We are keen to invest in people and support our local communities and we are looking to recruit and train the right candidates
- Use a range of HR & office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Manage online and paper filing systems
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Provide HR administrative duties, incl. maintaining staff records
- Assist with the management of existing staff reviews/appraisals
- Assist with the organisation and set up for the monthly board meetings and staff events